The US designer Calvin Klein and the Swatch Group pooled their formidable talent in 1997 to create cK watch, a watch brand with graphic lines that are striking, refined and contemporary. A new and inimitable watch was born – the fashion accessory watch.
- Case: Polished black PVD coated stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished black PVD coated stainless steel
- Dial: Black, sunray
- Hands: Black, with a green luminescent fill
- Markers: Green luminescent indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o’clock position
- Strap: Black rubber
- Clasp: Pin buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Case measurements: 42 mm in diameter x 10 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 21 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 4 inches long x 2.5 inches high
- Model: K2V214DX
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men’s watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
Black date dial
Black stainless steel case and black rubber strap
Case Diameter: 41mm
Water Resistant To 165 Feet